Steps to Check Out CPE Devices
- Parents complete the Interest Survey, so CISD can plan accordingly as to who is eligible to check out the WiFi routers. Survey found here: Interest Survey
- Students who are eligible for Internet access with Tower 1 will receive an agreement form to take home to their parents.
- Parents and students sign and return the agreement form to the Innovation Leaders.
- WiFi routers will be checked out through:
- Campus Netbook Technicians
- Routers will be checked out for the school year and will be returned when netbooks are collected in May.
- Students who leave the district during the school year must turn in the WiFi router when they withdraw.